Wednesday, August 31, 2011

summer of weddings

This past summer, my niece Karis was married to Nate Sego, and my nephew Michael married Amanda Wilson.  It was so much fun to be able to attend both weddings.  I had the opportunity to help with both weddings in some sort of way.  For Karis' I was able to help with fixing her hair, as she had gotten sick that morning and wasn't able to make it to her hair appointment. I fixed my sister Mary's hair for her son's wedding.  I was so glad that I was able to serve in some form for both of those weddings.

Now that the weddings are over, it's time to focus on getting my Zumba instructors license.  I'm excited about getting that.  It's something that is going to help me in my weight loss journey.

Well...that's all for now.  I hope to get back to the song a day when everything settles down :)

No comments: