Saturday, January 14, 2012

Photo Shoot!

Last Sunday after church, I met a good friend of mine for a photo shoot.  I originally approached my friend Trina about some Zumba promotion, but when we got started, we ended up doing just regular shots of me.  I had a blast with Trina.  We began our trek at Gateway Baptist Church and made a few stops before heading to her "secret" spot.  She stopped the car and said, "I want you to go and stand in the middle of the road.  I was like...okay, but when she started posing me, and I saw the products on the little camera, I began to trust her.  I then just got into myself and had a blast...I was posing myself and just hamming it up for the camera. She called me a dork and I proved it by leaving my bag of extra clothes in the middle of the road.  She said the look on my face was hilarious when I had got back to the car and didn't see them in there.  We went back to where we started, and right there in the middle of the road was my bag sitting there.  I picked it up and then...a car came around the bend.  How great God was to protect my stuff while I was being a dork and hamming it up :)

Trina worked hard to get some of the photos online for me to check out...she has more to do, but I thought I'd share some of my favorites :)

 This is one that was just fun to do, but the sun was in my face really bad :)
 I like this one, just because of the stance...the relaxed look of enjoying the outdoors.
This is one right after she said something that was supposed to make me laugh, but it didn't :)
 So she tried again...and it worked!
 I love my curls in this one...I was glad I was having a great hair day :)
This my favorite one for the Zumba promotion.  I didn't jump, but it looks like I just did a great jump and was landing :)









I'm looking forward to getting back out with Trina and finishing the rest of the Zumba promotion shots.  It was a lot of fun.

No comments: