Thursday, April 12, 2012

2012 Easter Special


Those people close to me know how much music impacts my life. I have songs of the moment because I can't choose just ONE song to be my favorite.  Well...I have a new song of the moment.  It's by my favorite male vocalist - Michael O'Brien.  He sang this at Gateway Church - not the Gateway Baptist Church that I attend and am a member of, but the one in Texas :) - oh to be a Texan for that Sunday!!!

Anyway, this song is BEAUTIFUL! I love how it goes from Jesus risen, my broken life, and Jesus returning to get us :)  I have asked him about the availability of a purchase from itunes and accompaniment track.  He's working on it, so be praying for him as he does this...I WANT IT!!!  (when available).

One of my favorite parts is when he's laying his crown at Jesus' feet!  I am so excited to be able to praise God through eternity!  Hallelujah!

No comments: