Thursday, July 19, 2012

Emotional

I have been very emotional this week.  It's not just vacation Bible school this week, but this past Sunday was  a month after my daddy entered Heaven.  I know he's in a better place.  I miss him dearly.

During our VBS dedication, I was sitting there thinking...I can't believe we made it (ahead of schedule at that).  I wasn't even sure if I would have been able to work VBS two months ago, but God allowed for me the opportunity to share in these kids lives.

I got the opportunity to sit with three brothers last night.  They are a little wild, but if you just sit and talk to them, they can settle down.  I love how they were sharing with me about what they were learning this week.  I thanked them for coming and I hope they get to come back during our regular Sunday school classes.

This year we are using Answers in Genesis "IncrediWorld Amazement Park."  I am working with the music department.  The kids will be having their program tomorrow night. I pray they will not be shy and be able to sing loudly and for the glory of the Lord!

Praise God for the work He is doing in my life this week. He has shown me new ways to reach kids and help them to behave :)


No comments: