Friday, July 27, 2012

week in review

Okay...so this past week was the first week being at home with just me and momma.  I worked 4 10-hour shifts this week and had Wednesday off for an eye appointment.  The week went well.

Momma and I got a really pampered evening last night.  A friend of the family, Beth, came by to give us a spa evening of relaxation.  It was heaven on earth.  God is precious to have given people in our lives to dote on us.  I was feeling good most of the day too :)  Momma said she would like to have another evening like that :)  I think it was good for her and me too. 


VBS clean-up is finished.  I mopped the fellowship hall on Wednesday.  Next we will be getting ready for our church anniversary day in August.  I will be working on places in the Sanctuary to get it prepared.  


Until next time...

No comments: