Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Madison Jayne Knipp

Well...I am sitting in Nebraska at my sister's house. We will be leaving to head home tomorrow morning. My niece Madison (aka Maddie) had a big weekend. She had her 18th birthday on Saturday. I got to spend the day with her that day while she was at her recital dress rehearsal.

On Sunday she had her dance recital. She was beautiful when she danced. I was so proud of her. She was in beginning point ballet, and did a really good job.

On Monday she graduated from high school. I was again proud of her. She did a good job on her speech. She made me cry because she remembered daddy. He would have loved to be here to see her. I miss him so much. 

It was precious when Mary and the kids quoted Romans 12. They did a good job. It inspired me to begin working on my memorization. I have been wanting to memorize I Thessalonians 5:12-20.

I will be working on this and hope to be able to share it with my church family.


No comments: