Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 10 - Thankful Challenge

Day 10 - I am thankful for the gospel...the death, burial and resurrection. It's the foundation of what I believe and how I live my life. It's the reason why Gateway Baptist Church will be baptizing 5 people today. It's the reason why I don't worry about my employment (even though I work for a company who has laid-off every year since I began working there). Some may ask why I don't worry about a lot of things...it's because of the gospel. You see for Jesus to come as a baby, live a sinless life, die for the sins of the world, and rise again, I'm able to trust Him with my eternity. That's a big thing. Since I trust Him with the big things...it's easier to trust Him with the little things. Every Sunday is a celebration day for Christians. Oh, we may not say every time or think it, but when we gather together with fellow believers on Sunday we are celebrating the resurrection of Jesus! Happy Resurrection Day!

No comments: