Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 15 - Thankful Challenge

Day 15 - I'm thankful I'm able to do things for others. It's a blessing to be a servant to others. My dad taught me how to be a servant by example. I'm thankful he instilled in me the teaching to putting others first. Jesus our greatest example came to earth as a lowly baby, and took our sacrifice. He didn't think of Himself, but He thought of us and how we couldn't pay for our sin. The payment was way to high a price for us to handle on our own. Jesus loved people. He loved being able to provider for their needs. He showed us by example how we can serve others. One of my favorite verses about putting others first is Philippians 2:4 "do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others."

No comments: