Thursday, November 28, 2013

Day 24, 25, 26, 27, and 28 - Thankful Challenge

Day 24 - I'm thankful for my Sunday school class kids.  I have three boys who are normally in my class. It amazes me how much they are learning.  We have been going over the fruit of the Spirit. They can tell me each of the verses that we have learned for each fruit.  I just love hearing them tell me what they are.  My time with them is planting the little seeds of the faith. I'm amazed that God has given them to me to love.

What's even better is when I'm able to see visitors who visit family in our town.  This morning I had a little sister of a boy that usually comes to my class when he visits.  It was so nice being able to have a little girl in our class. She was only 2, but was very well behaved. I just enjoy my time with those kids. 

Day 25 - I'm thankful for Monday Zumba days. It's one of my best days for my UP band by Jawbone, but also because I get to see some really encouraging girls.

Day 26 - I'm thankful for this thankful challenge.  It has been fun "counting my blessings."

Day 27 - I'm thankful that Thatcher (son of Marisa and Adam Hock) gave me a hug yesterday. Chloe is very outgoing now and she loves to be around people and is always there to give me a hug, but Thatcher is not as outgoing.  I asked for a hug and he reached for me.  It was just nice to have him do that.

Day 28 - I am thankful that God has given me air to breathe today. I'm alive .

Day 28 - I am thankful that God has given me air to breathe today. I'm alive...therefore I should be thankful!

No comments: