Thursday, September 11, 2014

Day 11 #SeptemberThankfulChallenge

I want to thank Elohim for how He is created me to be.  To do that...He may use trials and tests in my life to make me to be more like Jesus.  It's tough to go through trials, but the bible states to "Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trails, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have it's perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." Today I want to be thankful for body aches.  Why body aches? Because the aches that our bodies experience help us to know how much we have pushed our bodies. Also the types of aches that are experienced can help us to know when we need rest. I experience some pulled muscles when I do Zumba. I have to remember to watch how I do the moves to keep from pulling the muscles.  It's something that I have think about specifically.  

No comments: