Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Day 2 - #SeptemberThankfulChallenge

For the month of September, I have chosen to thank the Lord for different things that I appreciate.  Some people will find faults in how they look, but I'm choosing to be appreciative of different things.  

Today I want to be thankful for my smile.  I have had people to tell me that my smile is the best feature.  I personally have not been as appreciative of my smile, but I do smile a lot and I want to be thankful for it.  

One Jesus is my Savior and He is the reason I can smile.  Two - believers have been given the BEST gift (Paul describes it as an unspeakable gift).  Even though I am thankful I would like to correct some of my teeth, but not so much that I'm willing to go into debt.  However, if it were to be able to save the money and take care of it, I wouldn't object to it.  

This photo was taken at a party. I love how bright my smile is in this one.

This photo was taken at a VBS picnic.  



And this one was taken just a few weeks ago when I got my new glasses. I love how this shows off my happiness. I was so excited to have my new glasses. 
So ... what is another feature you are thankful that God has created you in His special way :) 


No comments: