Saturday, September 06, 2014

Day 5 & Day 6 #SeptemberThankfulChallenge

For Day 5 - I am thankful for my brain.  It's one of the important organs, I use it a lot and take it for granted.  One of the exciting ways I do use it, is teaching Zumba.  I have to remember choreography, cuing, and think moving different parts of my body doing different things at the same time.  One that I find difficult while teaching is remember my left is their right.  When I teach I usually have people begin with their right side (so mirroring them, I'm using my left side).  Most of my choreography I learned using my right side first...so now I am relearning the choreography backwards.  It can be fun at times in my class.

Day 6 - I'm thankful for my laugh.  I love being able to laugh...even when life is crazy and stressful...laughter is good for us.  Proverbs 17:22a states "A joyful heart is good medicine..."  When your heart is joyful, it can shine on your face with laughter.  

Last week, was a very stressful week for me at work.  After I got my focus back on God where it belongs, I was able to laugh. One of the nurses mentioned my laughter on Friday. She said, "Its so good to hear you laugh again."  Laughter can help moods of others around us.  So spread the laughter.  Share that smile.  You never know how it will help others when they need it.  

Elohim! You are my Creator.  You have created me in a special way to bring honor and glory to You.  Thank You for creating my brain.  Thank You for helping me to work it out while teaching Zumba to others.  Thank You for my laughter and being able to share it with others....Amen!

No comments: