Saturday, March 25, 2017

25 things I love about me

During the month of March, REFIT@ has challenged us with some fun things to do each day calling it #MarchonwithREFIT so here I am going to do this challenge. πŸ’›πŸ–€πŸ’›πŸ–€
  1. I love that I'm not in control. God's got this!
  2. I love my brown eyes πŸ‘πŸ‘
  3. I love my lips πŸ’‹ (like Larry from veggies tales πŸ₯’)
  4. I love that I sing 🎼🎢🎀 I usually sing at church to bring glory to God, but when I'm just singing for fun makes me more happy. It's usually off key and made up songs. 
  5. I love my nose πŸ‘ƒπŸ» it's not too big, or pointy or puggy.
  6. I love my sense of humor πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ sometimes you just have to make a joke.
  7. I love my laugh. It may be annoying to others, but I love it. Laughing helps me boost a bad mood. 
  8. I love that I teach REFIT® even though I'm not a size 4. REFIT® is for EVERY BODY! πŸ’›πŸ–€πŸ’›πŸ–€
  9. I love that I don't hear πŸ‘‚πŸ»well. Sometimes this can be hilarious and bring joy to others. "God is on the roof"
  10. I love that I'm sometimes a homebody. I don't always like to be on the go and out and about. Being home is nice to reflect. 
  11. I love that I can do drastic things like cut my hair πŸ’‡πŸ» It's okay it grows back. 
  12. I love that I'm outgoing. I don't usually meet a stranger, which helps when leading REFIT® shaking your butt in front of strangers is something I do. 
  13. I love that I'm short. People make fun of it, but my feet touch the ground so I'm good. Plus if there is a nice looking guy at the store and I need something on the top shelf I can get their help. 
  14. I love that I'm apart of a big family. I'm the baby of the family, have 6 siblings πŸ‘©πŸΌ‍⚖️πŸ‘¨πŸΌ‍⚖️πŸ‘¨πŸ»‍⚖️πŸ‘¨πŸΌ‍⚖️πŸ‘©πŸΌ‍⚖️πŸ‘©πŸ»‍⚖️and several nieces and nephews. 
  15. I can't believe I'm going to say this...but I love that I'm single. I am growing to love the fact I don't have to ask anybody's permission to do something or work to plan things. If I want to do something I just do it, if I don't want to do it, I don't.
  16. I love that I teach children in Sunday school ⛪️ I love children and wish I could have had them, but I realize God gave me kids through the church. I'm able to love these kids to Jesus, and be there for them. 
  17. I love that I'm an aunt. This is another way that God has brought kids in my life. 
  18. I love that I love my jobπŸ₯. It's difficult to find a place that you can enjoy to work. It's possible the place I spend the majority of my time during the week. 
  19. I love my confidence. But my confidence isn't in what I can do but what God can do through me. It makes a difference in my life. 
  20. I love that I smile a lot. Smiling is something that is easy to do, takes less muscles in the face, and brightens my face.
  21. I love the creativity streak in me. I can attempt a lot of Pinterest fails, but it can still be something to love for the ones I get right. 
  22. I love that I'm willing to be an example for others. Sometimes it's the wrong example but I'm willing. (Coke ICEE addiction, but not during lent).
  23. I love my ability to learn from my mistakes. Mistakes can help us grow. We can learn from them...and learn that's okay to not be perfect. 
  24. I love my journey. It's not been pretty all the time, but in a beautiful garden filled with roses are also thorns, and rocks. It's okay to have stumbles in your journey...just get up and get going. 
  25. I love that I had enough patience to get through this list. 

No comments: