- I love that I'm not in control. God's got this!
- I love my brown eyes 👁👁
- I love my lips 💋 (like Larry from veggies tales 🥒)
- I love that I sing 🎼🎶🎤 I usually sing at church to bring glory to God, but when I'm just singing for fun makes me more happy. It's usually off key and made up songs.
- I love my nose 👃🏻 it's not too big, or pointy or puggy.
- I love my sense of humor 😂🤣 sometimes you just have to make a joke.
- I love my laugh. It may be annoying to others, but I love it. Laughing helps me boost a bad mood.
- I love that I teach REFIT® even though I'm not a size 4. REFIT® is for EVERY BODY! 💛🖤💛🖤
- I love that I don't hear 👂🏻well. Sometimes this can be hilarious and bring joy to others. "God is on the roof"
- I love that I'm sometimes a homebody. I don't always like to be on the go and out and about. Being home is nice to reflect.
- I love that I can do drastic things like cut my hair 💇🏻 It's okay it grows back.
- I love that I'm outgoing. I don't usually meet a stranger, which helps when leading REFIT® shaking your butt in front of strangers is something I do.
- I love that I'm short. People make fun of it, but my feet touch the ground so I'm good. Plus if there is a nice looking guy at the store and I need something on the top shelf I can get their help.
- I love that I'm apart of a big family. I'm the baby of the family, have 6 siblings 👩🏼⚖️👨🏼⚖️👨🏻⚖️👨🏼⚖️👩🏼⚖️👩🏻⚖️and several nieces and nephews.
- I can't believe I'm going to say this...but I love that I'm single. I am growing to love the fact I don't have to ask anybody's permission to do something or work to plan things. If I want to do something I just do it, if I don't want to do it, I don't.
- I love that I teach children in Sunday school ⛪️ I love children and wish I could have had them, but I realize God gave me kids through the church. I'm able to love these kids to Jesus, and be there for them.
- I love that I'm an aunt. This is another way that God has brought kids in my life.
- I love that I love my job🏥. It's difficult to find a place that you can enjoy to work. It's possible the place I spend the majority of my time during the week.
- I love my confidence. But my confidence isn't in what I can do but what God can do through me. It makes a difference in my life.
- I love that I smile a lot. Smiling is something that is easy to do, takes less muscles in the face, and brightens my face.
- I love the creativity streak in me. I can attempt a lot of Pinterest fails, but it can still be something to love for the ones I get right.
- I love that I'm willing to be an example for others. Sometimes it's the wrong example but I'm willing. (Coke ICEE addiction, but not during lent).
- I love my ability to learn from my mistakes. Mistakes can help us grow. We can learn from them...and learn that's okay to not be perfect.
- I love my journey. It's not been pretty all the time, but in a beautiful garden filled with roses are also thorns, and rocks. It's okay to have stumbles in your journey...just get up and get going.
- I love that I had enough patience to get through this list.
Saturday, March 25, 2017
25 things I love about me
During the month of March, REFIT@ has challenged us with some fun things to do each day calling it #MarchonwithREFIT so here I am going to do this challenge. 💛🖤💛🖤