Tuesday, April 04, 2017

It's been 1 whole month

It's been ONE whole month since joining the REFIT® Revolution Family. I have had a blast on this journey.  I was able to participate in an online class with a mentor for 3 weeks and this experience has been AMAZING. There was more offered than I was able to participate, but just the email and video information has been so helpful. 

This month I began my connection cards. I have also decided instead of doing quarterly giveaways, I want to give more personal things out.  So for birthdays my hope is to have a special gift to give that particular person. I began this with a daughter of one of my attendees.  Her face lit up as she opened her bagful of things. I had gotten things like temporary tattoos, some silly putty (in a yellow egg), some erasers, gum, and a friendship jewelry activity set. I thought that went great with the community aspect of our mission and vision of REFIT®

This past week, we actually had more people than lines on the sign-in sheet. I may have to rethink that sheet a little. 

Our class challenge for this month is core focus. I have provided a core challenge for attendees to do if they want to accept the challenge. 

Also the heart work at the end of class has been really excited to find to share with my class. I have enjoyed it much as well.  It's amazing how God is using me to help encourage others on our journey.  

Until next time revolutionaries!!!

No comments: